Welcome to Buckden Marina
Nestled in 92 acres of unspoilt tranquil Cambridgeshire countryside with the River Great Ouse on its eastern boundary, this marina is a delightful place to moor your narrowboat or cruiser. Situated on the A1 with good links to the M25 and A14, 20 minutes from Cambridge and an hour from London.
Buckden Marina has 240 floating pontoon berths all behind security barriers with full services available to most.
We have an excellent facilities building which opened in 2009 to much postive feedback.
- Full Engineering Services
- Brokerage and New Boat Sales
- Floating Pontoons
- On Site Security
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Assorted facilities include gymnasium, heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa, aerobic studio and tennis courts
- Bar and cafe facilities on site
Please note the office is closed on Mondays.
To obtain a quote for pleasure craft insurance from GJW Direct, Please click here and quote Castle Marinas